Post-Game Talk: Nashville Predators vs. Ottawa Senators 6PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Yes!!!! Hutton deserved a W after being a boss in OT..

and oh yeh, that the James Neal we traded for...

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Getting four out of six points in this road trip isn't too shabby either.

Tough week ahead but we'll get to see some live hockey back in Smashville now. Looking forward to Tuesday night.

Synesthesia

Apr 15, 2012
Hello everyone, Sens fan here, but also occasional Preds fan as my #2 team.

I had a question for you guys, I was listening to the Preds broadcast tonight and noticed it's not the same play-by-play announcer as the past few years. The old announcer was awesome, did he retire/get replaced/etc. ?

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Hello everyone, Sens fan here, but also occasional Preds fan as my #2 team.

I had a question for you guys, I was listening to the Preds broadcast tonight and noticed it's not the same play-by-play announcer as the past few years. The old announcer was awesome, did he retire/get replaced/etc. ?

Pete Weber is now doing our radio PBP, for reasons not entirely clear but possibly due to his having a heart attack during the season last year

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Just getting caught up on the board, but you can always tell if we won or lost based on the number of pages in the game thread- only 4 tonight= win!

CMDEADLY

Jun 6, 2014
Just getting caught up on the board, but you can always tell if we won or lost based on the number of pages in the game thread- only 4 tonight= win!

The only two times I post in a GDT is when something great happens with a player that doesn't get a lot of praise. Last year I was on the Jones, Wilson, and Ellis bandwagon and all three imo played tremendously last year. Hope Ellis is better soon.

Ooor... Like you said as the page number goes up the more outrageous the worry gets so I try and post a little criticism of their criticisms. : D

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
head.png

nsh.png
p4.png

ott.png
o3.png

finalso.png

Status