Post-Game Talk: Nashville at Dallas | 4-8-14 | 7:30 PM

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
So Fiddler FALLS DOWN and still scores a shootout goal...on us. And then we lose in the SO. Well, you couldn't have written a more appropriate script, could you? LOL

1stLineCottonCandy

Apr 7, 2013
Chattanooga
Yeah that sucked it sucked really bad but with these last few games you have to be excited. Even if trotz stays if he lets them go out and play like that we have a shot next year. But another question if trotz does leave is this team built to play another game other than the dump and chase. That's all most of these players have ever know and I was just wondering how big of an over haul it would take to change this team from a dump chase method

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
The team showed a lot of character and never gave up when it seemed hopeless a few weeks ago. I would have never thought we wouldn't be eliminated till game 79.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Ugh. In reality this sucks but I can honestly say I feel good moving forward to next year.

If we have a new coach.

And I'm usually a Trotz apologist.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Well at least they played well after a slow start.

Weber finished with an assist, +1, threw some good hits (although he was only credited with 2, I thought he had a few more), and 4 blocked shots.

If Dallas gets in, I hope they can beat StL., or at least knock them around for a few games.

I still held out hope, as unrealistic as it was.

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Well at least they played well after a slow start.

Weber finished with an assist, +1, threw some good hits (although he was only credited with 2, I thought he had a few more), and 4 blocked shots.

If Dallas gets in, I hope they can beat StL., or at least knock them around for a few games.

I still held out hope, as unrealistic as it was.

They probably will, Saint Louis got gut punched by the Capitals last night 4-1, a scoreline that makes absolutely no sense what so ever particularly for a team that's probably been reading too much of their own press (they really haven't been ratcheting it up in the month of March/beginning of April) & they seemed to lose Backes to a back injury

They probably will, Saint Louis got gut punched by the Capitals last night 4-1, a scoreline that makes absolutely no sense what so ever particularly for a team that's probably been reading too much of their own press (they really haven't been ratcheting it up in the month of March/beginning of April) & they seemed to lose Backes to a back injury

LOLblues

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
Great effort from the Preds last night. A lot of heart and fight. That was good to see but obviously to little to late.

I'm not sure Peka is the same goalie anymore if you look at last year and this year. Your hips have nothing to do with both goals that where scored last night and many many times since he has been back.

I think the Preds may have a serious problem lurking that is staying under the radar due to coaching, management, and scoring issues.

Watching the post game interviews on the Tennessean website with Webers demeanor and quotes i am thinking the Preds are in for an offseason for the ages.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
yeah, why in the world would a goalie need flexibility in their hips, I mean that makes no sense at all right?

Some of the stuff here shocks me at times.

Really so hips control the glove side and under the arm stick side when you are standing there in position. Now thats breaking news.

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
Because they get to stand straight up so often. I'm sure all he had to do was be still and move his arms.

Doubt when your 6'5 you have to move like the Jackson Five to make a glove or blocker save.

Why is he out there if he is not fully healthy and ready? Experts sure think he is ok to start an NHL hockey game. I know it's hard to think Peks may not be the sake ole Peks of what 3 years ago ..

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Goalies are constantly in motion, up, down, side to side, butterfly, etc.

I think the anyone that has had the issues he has had this season has to have some lingering flexibility issues.

My biggest question is; is permanent?

Maybe I'm wrong. There's a doctor on this site that might have some answers.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Great effort from the Preds last night. A lot of heart and fight. That was good to see but obviously to little to late.

I'm not sure Peka is the same goalie anymore if you look at last year and this year. Your hips have nothing to do with both goals that where scored last night and many many times since he has been back.

I think the Preds may have a serious problem lurking that is staying under the radar due to coaching, management, and scoring issues.

Watching the post game interviews on the Tennessean website with Webers demeanor and quotes i am thinking the Preds are in for an offseason for the ages.

I agree. At this point, Hutton is better than Rinne, and I think had Hutton played last night, the team would have won in regulation. Now I am not sure if the issues with Rinne are just rust, or lack of confidence or both. But at this moment, Hutton is playing better than Rinne

PFL615

Jul 19, 2012
Smashville, TN
I agree. At this point, Hutton is better than Rinne, and I think had Hutton played last night, the team would have won in regulation. Now I am not sure if the issues with Rinne are just rust, or lack of confidence or both. But at this moment, Hutton is playing better than Rinne

I'm not sure either but it is a concern IMO and could be worse than any coaching or gm change yet getting little chatter.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
mind boggling to think if we could have slopped in one more regulation goal in this game we would still be in the hunt and actually would have a decent chance at making the playoffs...

one lousy goal...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5