Post-Game Talk: Nash vs Dubinsky 1/6/14 (and some other guys played too)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
Kreider looked great up until his ejection. Which, I didn't have a problem with, even after watching the reviews. He slowed up, hit him shoulder to shoulder, but he did hit a player in a vulnerable position, and unfortunately Tyutin took an awkward turn face first into the boards. It wasn't a dirty hit, and probably shouldn't have been an ejection (should have been a two minute minor), but the refs are going to call that more times than not, especially when a player gets hurt on the play. Kreider needs to be more disciplined in my opinion. He's taken a lot of bad penalties this season, and I think that's one area he can certainly work on.

Not dirty, just an ill advised hit, and alot of bad luck for both players involved. I think Dubinsky's reaction says it all. He came in looking for a fight and then realized the situation. Its hockey, **** happens sometimes.

Bardof425*

How is anyone complaining about Lundqvist right now. I'm convinced you people don't watch the game and just see that they scored 3.

Hank was good in regulation and OT; bad in the Shootout. Bob was great in regulation and in the shootout. We lost because their goalie was better than ours. That and the refs took our best forward out of the game.

People keep talking about the move Johannsen made; it was sick. But Letestu's move was pedestrian and Bob stopped Nash on a move that Hank's glove would never have touched.

We had 40 shots with 10 minutes left in the game and were tied. Bob was great; simple.

Bardof425*

Lundqvist played great yesterday and as a poster said, many people on here just see he let up 3. If the Rangers allowed ten breakaways and ten 2 on 1s and scored on 3 of them to lose 3-2, you would all still blame Lundqvist.

If the Rangers allowed 10 breakaways our opponent would have at a minimum 10 goals cause Hank don't stop breakaways.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
We got beat by a team whos top line consists of Dubi and Anisimov.

Thats pretty sad.

And Kreider is 10x the player Dubi will ever be so stop missing him please.

He is.

I just can't help thinking a team with Dubi, Arty, and some more FA's grabbed with the Nash money would be better than our team now, probably. Knowing Slats, though, he would've ****ed up and grabbed the wrong guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad