Post-Game Talk: Murphy's Law kicks in. Habs lose 8-2 to Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who was the Player of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018
Another blowout. I think this is the 6th of the season. This one stings because they played horribly against the worst team right now and these are games that you don't lose when you battle.for a playoff spot. I guess the Habs want that coveted 9th place after all.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Another thing I don't get, why leave Price in beyond five goals? Seems like he insists on finishing but I don't see how it does anything but demoralize the team.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Domi has been pretty quiet offensively the past 5 games as well. Since his 5 point game against the Wings he's only had 1 assist in the last 5 games. Drouin with 0 points over the same 5 game stretch. Both these guys will soon need to step up offensively if the Habs want to make the playoffs.

We'll probably smoke Detroit and the same people who think this team is good will come out of the wood works and need to be told off. In a polite way, of course.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He really isn’t. He floats and doesn’t have any real impact on the game. This is coming from someone who was a huge JD fan. The key word is was.
Let the light flow all over you young man!
giphy.gif

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Meanwhile, closed door interviews continue at Habs's executive offices ...

Ubl0Jsh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad