Not open for further replies.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
get-your-shit-together1547959-prints.jpg

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
expect another loss tonight. maybe a OT one. this team is playing like trash and until the cogs play better 5on5, this is your new normal.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
3 game homestand we need the boys to get back on track starting tonight.
Love the line combos! Only thing I would change is maybe put Walks with Brown and Barbie, he’s got more offensive ability than Torps.

Lets Go Blues!!!:yo:

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Morning skate lines

Schenn-O'Reilly-Tarasenko
Neighbours-Thomas-Kyrou
Toropchenko-Brown-Barbashev
Walker-Acciari-Pitlick
* Buchnevich, Leivo extras

Mikkola-Parayko
Leddy-Faulk
Krug-Bortuzzo
* Rosen extra

Binnington
Greiss

It was only a matter of time before Torpo was bumped to the 3rd line. It turns out Leivo, Frk, and Pitlick may be more skilled than him, but he's a proven difference maker.

Last edited:

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Krug down to 3d pairing in that posted lineup. Ten seconds before he scored in Edmonton I told myself to make a concerted attempt to appreciate Krug more but he has not been good thus far. Wonder if Mikkola will actually get more minutes than Krug tonight.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Morning skate lines

Schenn-O'Reilly-Tarasenko
Neighbours-Thomas-Kyrou
Toropchenko-Brown-Barbashev
Walker-Acciari-Pitlick
* Buchnevich, Leivo extras

Mikkola-Parayko
Leddy-Faulk
Krug-Bortuzzo
* Rosen extra

Binnington
Greiss

It was only a matter of time before Torpo was bumped to the 3rd line. It turns out Leivo, Frk, and Pitlick may be more skilled than him, but he's a proven difference maker.
lol how is he a proven difference maker? What exactly does he do?

I don't think I’ve ever seen a more overrated 4th liner play for the Blues than Toro. He has zero impact on the game and is completely hopeless offensively.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
lol how is he a proven difference maker? What exactly does he do?

I don't think I’ve ever seen a more overrated 4th liner play for the Blues than Toro. He has zero impact on the game and is completely hopeless offensively.

He is one of the best forecheckers on the team. His size and speed allow him to generate turnovers and create havoc the way Berube has designed his system. In similarity, Sobotka was a more impactful player than Berglund due to his ability to wreck opponents physically and gain possession. It's not all about flash and skill.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
He is one of the best forecheckers on the team. His size and speed allow him to generate turnovers and create havoc the way Berube has designed his system. In similarity, Sobotka was a more impactful player than Berglund due to his ability to wreck opponents physically and gain possession. It's not all about flash and skill.
Sobotka was an actually good player who could score and make some plays too. Much more well rounded than Toro.

I don’t see it with Toropchenko. People like him because he’s big. He really doesn’t cause many turnovers or havoc at all, he’s irrelevant.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Nice to hear that Buchnevich is back. So, will he be back with Thomas and Tarasenko??? Which forward will be sitting out because of his return? I hope the Blues will be back to their style shown during their first 3 games.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
Sobotka was an actually good player who could score and make some plays too. Much more well rounded than Toro.

I don’t see it with Toropchenko. People like him because he’s big. He really doesn’t cause many turnovers or havoc at all, he’s irrelevant.
Yeah I like Toro’s game but unless he can suddenly contribute anything offensively, he’s really not much more than an energy 4th line guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad