GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
At this point I have some faith they can win this series and they'd beat the Wings in the 2nd round, little faith they'd beat Tampa and zero faith they'd beat the Rangers. I just want to finish off Ottawa at this point. Had enough of their "inspiring story." And I'd be totally expecting/come to terms with losing in the 2nd round. This is absolutely NOT a cup calibre team with or without a God-like Price. Only thing that can change things is serious roster changes, ie dressing offensive youth like Hudon, Andrighetto and/or Scherbak. But can we really expectr Therrien to be ok with that? And if he's forced to he'll just make that a 4th line and put DSP and Flynn on the 1st :shakehead

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Wtf is with these shots from stupid angles

it's da new gameplan! only shoot from this stupid angle. if you have the puck anywhere else on the ice you have to evaluate the worst possible pass option and go for that one while doing a spinorama

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Pacioretty could have just as easily had a back or neck injury. The bottom line though: "I won’t come back unless I’m 100 per cent (healthy)" - Max Pacioretty, April 13th 2015

No excuses. He sucks when the checking gets tight. Last playoffs and the Olympics add to the sample size.

Daice

Jun 30, 2009
well safe to change the channel now right? PP, aint like they gon score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad