GDT: Mtl/Ott April 24 : Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
Honestly, and I'm not much of a reactionary GDT-proclamation guy, I'm sick of Pacioretty.

Keep him, his contract is beautiful, but I'm SICK of his regular season interviews where he says all the right things.

He has no balls, he has no drive. He's a passenger.

We can't depend on him.

I agree. He's never shown up in the playoffs. No way should he be Captain.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
If we lose, I can totally see it on l'Antichambre :

"Other players need to step up too... we need production from guys like Eller and [...] if we want to win"

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Honestly, and I'm not much of a reactionary GDT-proclamation guy, I'm sick of Pacioretty.

Keep him, his contract is beautiful, but I'm SICK of his regular season interviews where he says all the right things.

We can't depend on him.

He had a concussion two weeks ago so I give him a pass.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The funny thing is, that Gallagher carries the puck the most on his line when we have on the same line Galchenyuk who is much more savvy with the puck, yet he barely gets any touches on the puck.

Part of the blame falls on Galchenyuk, but something is wrong when the least skilled linemate on that line has the most touches on the puck.
Pleks is the least skilled member of that line. Gallagher is just doing what his coach wants him to do, he has more skills that you'd think.

In hiding.
It's because of these guys we're still known as soft. They don't step up, they step down in the playoffs. It's infuriating.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
If Eller would have played more all game long....:rant:
He should be on the top line next game. He's been better than the other two. Plekanec, the worst.

However, I'm not sure playing with Pacioretty is a promotion.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013

We can't depend on him.

Complimentary 1st line player, not a franchise player. Plain as day he can't be the centerpiece of the offense.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
galchenyuk just doesnt have "it", blame the coach all you want

career 2nd liner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad