Confirmed Signing with Link: [MTL] Chris Wideman signs with the Canadiens (1 year, $750k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
as a #7 it's fine, we needed a defenseman,

Petry - edumnson
Chariot - XX
Kulak - Romanov
Wideman

if Savard rumors are true it's a pretty suspect defenseman and gives me some worry as to what the hell Berg and Co are up to but that's par for the course the past two weeks.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
as a #7 it's fine, we needed a defenseman,

Petry - edumnson
Chariot - XX
Kulak - Romanov
Wideman

if Savard rumors are true it's a pretty suspect defenseman and gives me some worry as to what the hell Berg and Co are up to but that's par for the course the past two weeks.

I expect another d-man and we go with 8.

Savard, Wideman and another one.

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
lol wideman barely did anything. not to mention duchene and other players were also involved yet he's the only one who gets the blame

Reactions: Morrison

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
b3f235a5-26c0-45e6-8398-8c2e55dda3fa_06bb8f76.jpg

Reactions: miscs75

Captain97

Jan 31, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
lol wideman barely did anything. not to mention duchene and other players were also involved yet he's the only one who gets the blame

What Wideman did was the average guy equivalent of complaining about your boss with coworkers while having a night out with them. I'm sure most people have done it they just weren't recorded or famous.

The comparisons to Mailloux is crazy, and the comparisons of either of them to Voyonov is even worse. Cause you know that man viciously beat his wife.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
You lot thought I was crazy. But here we are lmao

Via: LHPMD to Montréal

Remember a Panthers fan calling me weird for throwing out random names.
Sorry I follow hockey outside the NHL i guess :laugh:

Small gamble I guess for a guy who lit it up everywhere but the NHL - except that looks like it was a rough ride after the uber incident (5 teams in 2018-19 lol?)

Is his teammate Damir Zhafyarov legit as well? Could sign him in the same package ;)

I guess that means no DeAngelo in Montreal? :( Since Wideman would be the 2nd offensive defenseman

I'd love to see it though. Crash course 101 on rebuilding a D on the cheap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad