(MTL) Arber Xhekaj has been fined $3,385.42

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
The guy knew it was coming and had been pulled back a few times before the fight happened, he chose to eat the punches instead of answering the bell.

That being said, well deserved fine.
Agreed, it was well deserved. Still should have been a suspension.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Ok, here’s an infraction to an unsuspecting player that led to a head injury and him leaving the game:

How many games?

Falling backwards and making contact with the ice at the neck/head area COULD have led to paralysis so we should suspend him accordingly no?

Are all Ottawa players learning to skate from Stutzle? Why did he fall so easily?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Reddit and YouTube both think HF is a joke anyway. They literally say “stick to HF boards” whenever a clown pops up.
Your new here so I can help you. that’s what hdboards say about Reddit.

A lot won’t even go to their boards it’s just a bunch of kids pissing into the wind, enjoy your time there though, since you already admitted to being a troll earlier in this thread. you probably fit in great there apparently.
there are rules on trolling here, friendly banter is ok.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
X has kicked Reaves ass each time they e fought and actually you're hilariously wrong Xhekaj can play baby. He's not a useless plug like reavo

Their last common opponent.

This is their only fight, basically just wrestling, but sure, Reaves got beat badly.

For people talking about the code, this is another example of Xhekaj grabbing someone from behind and getting the jump on them, this time he didn't do anything though because it was against a fighter and someone his size.

He doesn't seem to do as well when the person isn't a non-fighter or a middleweight.

I look forward to a round 2 if there is one, fights are fun to watch.

Also, Xhekaj is so good that is he a borderline NHLer on a bottom 5 team... this kid is awesome!

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Not surprised.. It was against the leafs. Reverse the jerseys and this is a 5 game suspension, there’s more than enough examples now looking at Parros’ bias against the leafs. Very unfortunate Laine was injured and I hope the opener with Leafs vs Habs doesn’t get out of hand and no one else is seriously injured. Parros has yet again set a terrible precedent.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
It’s really quite simple. If Pare did the noble thing and just agreed to fight for what he did to Laine then all is fine. Instead he chose to run from it and got hit in the back of the head. Man up next time and move on.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Not surprised.. It was against the leafs. Reverse the jerseys and this is a 5 game suspension, there’s more than enough examples now looking at Parros’ bias against the leafs. Very unfortunate Laine was injured and I hope the opener with Leafs vs Habs doesn’t get out of hand and no one else is seriously injured. Parros has yet again set a terrible precedent.
Oh the Leafs are so hard done by. Everyone is out to get them. It's tragic

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
It’s really quite simple. If Pare did the noble thing and just agreed to fight for what he did to Laine then all is fine. Instead he chose to run from it and got hit in the back of the head. Man up next time and move on.

We agree that Reinbacher should fight Reaves for his dirty hit on Minten then, right?

The90

Feb 27, 2017
He’ll get the chance to man up at their next ahl game. Don’t sweat it.

• Haha
Reactions: Fatass

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I dont think Laine was in any position to fight Pare last night

Reactions: MXD and MCR74

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
Love it. Closest reenactment to the most severe suspension ever give is given a $3,000 fine to a guy about to make $800,000+. I am sure most people in this thread have had parking fines with a bigger financial set back and reason to think twice before re offending.

As a Leafs fan I really could care less if he gets punished or not, but as a hockey fan I’m just curious how the DOPS sits down and assess these things

• Haha
Reactions: MXD

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Maybe when you quickly realize, you’re about to get your face broke, maybe the shots to the back of the head or helmet, is the smarter option.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN

Keyboard warriors like yourself are always great for a laugh around here. Most of you have never thrown or taken a punch in your lives, and would cry in fear if someone bigger (or even smaller) than you wanted to fight.

Reactions: Lilou and MCR74

eojsmada

Oct 23, 2022
DoPS got it right. Misconduct and Aggressor were over the top because Pare decided to turtle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad