(MTL) Arber Xhekaj has been fined $3,385.42

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ChurchOfMatthews

Goldmember
Oct 13, 2016
Plevna
Yes, I’ve wished for and done all of those things. You need to calm down, friend. But the racist comments are probably gonna get you locked out of here anyway.

Racist comments? Man people have become soft.

no one on here said that. quit making shit up
You're right, they said it on Instagram. You know "social media" the same as this site...

• Haha
Reactions: Weztex

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Love the trend that being soft puts you on a moral high ground these days.

Racist comments? Man people have become soft.

You're right, they said it on Instagram. You know "social media" the same as this site...

ChurchOfMatthews

Goldmember
Oct 13, 2016
Plevna

Attachments

• Screenshot(110).png
    Screenshot(110).png
    35.4 KB · Views: 1

LeafsNet

Sep 1, 2024
Waterloo

National Post is pretty much Fox News Canada. I take their stories with a grain of salt and it’s also all second hand. Not a single comment is published.

Meanwhile live from Cedric Pare’s IG account….his mother is getting heckled.

Hey man if you want to troll a whole fan base for the action of the rabid ones, just a friendly reminder.

HF does this to Leafs fans all the time. So what are you all crying about?

• Haha
Reactions: NyQuil

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
National Post is pretty much Fox News Canada. I take their stories with a grain of salt and it’s also all second hand. Not a single comment is published.

Took you an hour to finaly reply to me when i posted this for you a few pages back.

HF does this to Leafs fans all the time. So what are you all crying about?

Ah yes the good old i am crying.

Do you lot read all off the same script..

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
It was available at the time, if you read her twitter, when occurred.
Obviously you didn’t,

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

A few players apparently part of the overarching conspiracy of inventing death threats in order to make Leaf fans look bad.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
I didn’t. Wish you took a screenshot.

Hearsay at best. He should have sued them, like Tie Domi did to those Ottawa radio hosts.

Big up to Cedric for keeping his profile open despite getting all these death threats from unhinged Habs fans.

Pare is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame based on his smirks in the interview. IQ is not his strong suit either after saying he was caught off guard by Arber and that’s why he didn’t fight. If he was too dumb to expect retaliation surely a teammate would’ve also warned him someone would be coming for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad