(MTL) Arber Xhekaj has been fined $3,385.42

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
I’m just glad you climb rocks and not a member of our justice system.
When insufficient evidence is presented.

Pushing someone down isn’t a fight.

Where have I been proven wrong?
I honestly don’t even know wtf you’re talking about climbing rocks for. Just a weird thing to say.

We weren’t talking about it being a good fight. Don’t think anyone would claim it was. We were saying that Xhekaj isn’t scared of Reaves. It’s not insufficient evidence of that. You don’t like being proven wrong so you just keep moving the goalposts. Just take the L and move on.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
Why such an oddly specific amount. Did they fine him 1 months rent or something?

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005
I was expecting 1-3 games.

Paré not facing him would follow him for a long time IMO. I understand Xhekaj can be quite intimidating, but he will probably still have to fight a tough guy in the AHL and shutdown his social medias for good. His big smirk in the post game interview was unnecessary.

Hope this is over and Laine gets better soon.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
Justice was done
The beating might be cathartic, but there is no justice done.

Laine went down and this injury will likely impact his already-nosediving career. Our whole team was rattled by the incident, including MSL. We're down one top-six player. One of our prospect drafted 5th overall also went down with an injury. We dumbly played our top guys and still lost the game to a farm squad.

Wifi took it out on the.no-name player but Paré was literally laughing it off in post-game interviews.

LeafsNet

Sep 1, 2024
Waterloo
I honestly don’t even know wtf you’re talking about climbing rocks for. Just a weird thing to say.

We weren’t talking about it being a good fight. Don’t think anyone would claim it was. We were saying that Xhekaj isn’t scared of Reaves. It’s not insufficient evidence of that. You don’t like being proven wrong so you just keep moving the goalposts. Just take the L and move on.

It wasn’t a fight, it was someone being pushed into the net. Go back to sleep old man.

Wifi took it out on the.no-name player but Paré was literally laughing it off in post-game interviews.

Which post game interview? Do you have a link to this laugh?

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
I was expecting 1-3 games.

Paré not facing him would follow him for a long time IMO. I understand Xhekaj can be quite intimidating, but he will probably still have to fight a tough guy in the AHL and shutdown his social medias for good. His big smirk in the post game interview was unnecessary.

Hope this is over and Laine gets better soon.
There's exactly zero chance that he's not jumped straight away by Vincent Arseneau the first time Arseneau has the opportunity to do so.

Also, it's not like Pare is a small guy either, so there's no weight class code applying.

(Lil'Bro could obviously jump him, too)

My cerebral lobes are all very well developed.
Then edit your posts accordingly.

Last edited:

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Where's Phil the Thrill when we need him. *Timber*

Says the fans wishing injuries on another team, threatening to shoot Pare and calling his Mom a dyke.
Yes, I’ve wished for and done all of those things. You need to calm down, friend. But the racist comments are probably gonna get you locked out of here anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad