GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa - 7PM ET - CBC/RDS - The World's smallest GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
That would be really, really, really stupid, and would confirm the suspicions that Bergevin has no idea how to build a team, even if he has an eye for individually good moves.

not saying i agree with it, but i believe that's what will happen....

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Isn't it funny that all of our dmen are weak playing Therrien/Daigneault's "system"? Every one of them have looked like trash at one point.

Funny, PK never looked this lost in his own end with Martin who had an actual system.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
MT getting on Subban is a reflection on Subban.... but not Therrien?

Holy **** man, still reeling from that. That's right up there with Dreger saying that Price "needs to be better"...

TheRooster

Dec 31, 2013
Montreal
MT getting on Subban is a reflection on Subban.... but not Therrien?

Holy **** man, still reeling from that. That's right up there with Dreger saying that Price "needs to be better"...

I ****ing lost it when he said that.

How does he even have a job? The sad part is people will actually listen to these idiots.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
I've never in my life seen a coach treat his best player like this ever. I'm really mad right now.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
That would be really, really, really stupid, and would confirm the suspicions that Bergevin has no idea how to build a team, even if he has an eye for individually good moves.
Don't get ahead of yourself. Nothing's happened yet. :laugh:

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Isn't it funny that all of our dmen are weak playing Therrien/Daigneault's "system"? Every one of them have looked like trash at one point.

Funny, PK never looked this lost in his own end with Martin who had an actual system.

pk looked incredible under jm. incredible. better than last year.

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008
Glad not everyone think the same way as you do. Ffs.

Therrien does, and hard love is happening as you watch this game. The team woke up, and so will P.K for the second. Do what you got to do.

If you had it your way and left P.K out there it might be 6-0 right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad