GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa - 7PM ET - CBC/RDS - The World's smallest GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
"For the coach to get on him so often it tells you so much about the player and maybe the person..." - PJ Stock.

What a ****ing idiot.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
my problem with mt on pk, is when pk plays poor, he's punished. however, when he plays well, he doesn't say **** to him. he's terrible at motivation...

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
PJ school of hockey analysis. Every one of Karlsson's flaws can be fixed, but all of Subban's are permanent.

I mean, come on, PJ. Try sounding a little less obvious of your bias, bro.

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
Therrien's Logic... Let's put BouBou with da best defenseman... then blame Subban for da sens goals and bench him...

Subban plays for 2 because Bouillon sucks

wake up Mike

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Habs are going to offer big Money to Vanek and if he accepts, they will deal Subban... i seriously can see this happening

That would be really, really, really stupid, and would confirm the suspicions that Bergevin has no idea how to build a team, even if he has an eye for individually good moves.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I wish they would hurry up and get to the point where it's "coach or superstar" becuase I'm sick of watching this nonsense.

Either way, this decision will come and the sooner the better. If they pick the superstar (which is the only rational choice) then we can get rid of Therrien and if they choose the coach then I can be done with the team for a while.

ROSSter

Jul 5, 2011
That would be really, really, really stupid, and would confirm the suspicions that Bergevin has no idea how to build a team, even if he has an eye for individually good moves.

There is absolutely zero indication that would happen.

Bill McNeal

Jul 19, 2003
Montreal
Seriously, if you were Subban would you want to play for this organization at this point? Therrien is essentially taking money out of his pocket right now.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
****ing Gryba played like **** the whole period and did he get benched ????

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008
You don't bench your #1D for a full period. You just don't. Couple shifts it's fine but a full period. It's ridiculous. How do you think he feels now ? I **** up once I'll get benched for a full period. :shakehead

Nope. Hard love, I hope he comes out flying and aware for the 2nd. Glad Therrien has the balls to do it.

Shaw65

Mar 13, 2011
Canada
BkamCPCCUAAVolI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad