GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa - 7PM ET - CBC/RDS - The World's smallest GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I would bench PK too he has been horrible defensively for the last 3 weeks!
Of course I would have started Beaulieu!

I know right, why change a development strategy that has shown nothing but positives this season. :sarcasm:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
I don't get why Subban got singled out when the entire team didn't skate for the first 3 minutes of the game.

I hate how he makes 1 bad play and he gets benched for a full period. It just blows my mind. Therrien is taking this too far.

SAKS AVENUE

Oct 12, 2008
i almost hope pk gives a big **** you to the organisation and leaves this summer. they've treated him like **** since mb and mt took over.

What are you talking about? The play-offs are around the corner and P>K was sleeping out there. You want to sleep? Sleep on the bench. You want 8 million dollars? Wake the **** up!!!!

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
We were lucky eller didnt get a penalty on a high stick on the pk on karlsson jeez.

Not a nice start but we bounced back, I believe in this team in playoffs if our defence starts having a clue and I told you budaj isnt good .

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
PKs defensive play prevents him from being a true elite dman like Doughrty and Webber... would I trade him to the Oilers for Nurse and Ekblad if the Oilers drafted him.... I would seriously consider it

lol. his defense under jm's team was the best in the league. it wasn't even close, when he was on his game. he went from being really underrated to overrated. he won the norris last year, and i think he was better the year before on our losing team.

he almost made 0 mistakes in his end under jm.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
PKs defensive play prevents him from being a true elite dman like Doughrty and Webber... would I trade him to the Oilers for Nurse and Ekblad if the Oilers drafted him.... I would seriously consider it

Well said, well said.

theboss*

Wtf i just got home and saw subban with 37 seconds of ice time and wtf at the 3-0 lead weird game

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Just got in and it looks like I missed an eventful 1st period according the the NHL.com boxscore. I have to ask though, why the hell did Subban only play 37 seconds in the 1st? Did he get hurt or is idiot MT sending another one of his stupid messages again for something Subban did?

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
No please. Watched the first 3 goals by ottawa on CBC. Switched to RDS and the Habs started playing. CBC is bad luck man.

But I'm watching cbc.
mikewoodsonface.gif

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
The people who *****ed about the Weaver trade were the ones who didn't understand what he brings. He has been great so far with us. Much better than Bouillon and Murray.

The people who complained about the Weaver trade were the ones who assumed it would be Bergevin's only move just like last year. Just adding Weaver would have been an absolute failure of a deadline. Even the biggest homer wouldn't have thought getting Vanek was possible.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
What are you talking about? The play-offs are around the corner and P>K was sleeping out there. You want to sleep? Sleep on the bench. You want 8 million dollars? Wake the **** up!!!!

You don't bench your #1D for a full period. You just don't. Couple shifts it's fine but a full period. It's ridiculous. How do you think he feels now ? I **** up once I'll get benched for a full period. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad