GDT: Montreal vs Ottawa - 7PM ET - CBC/RDS - The World's smallest GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
i almost hope pk gives a big **** you to the organisation and leaves this summer. they've treated him like **** since mb and mt took over.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
PKs defensive play prevents him from being a true elite dman like Doughrty and Webber... would I trade him to the Oilers for Nurse and Ekblad if the Oilers drafted him.... I would seriously consider it

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
You know the saying...
...3 goal lead is the most dangerous lead in hockey... especially with less than 4 minutes to go.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I don't get why Subban got singled out when the entire team didn't skate for the first 3 minutes of the game.

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Bouillon shouldnt be playing... Tinordi and Beaulieu are both better than him!

With Gorges/Murray out:

Tinordi - Subban (screw you MT)
Markov - Emelin
Beaulieu - Weaver

With Gorges/Murray back
Tinordi - Subban
Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Weaver

HABS win CUPS*

benching Subban is ****ing dumb we're entering the playoffs lets **** with his head even more

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Unless PK is hurt he has to take responsibility for his play since January. I think he is -12 since the new year. Not Norris numbers. It is up to him to bring his game up. He is too talented to be playing this badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad