GDT: Montreal vs New Jersey - 7PM ET - SNE/RDS/MSG+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
To score goals PK you need to put the puck on the net.. Just sayin..

Unexpected point considering how the Habs were playing for much of the first 2 periods.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I'm still recovering from that Galchenyuk goal.

tumblr_nnbnknertq1uos61ho1_500.gif

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
WHy was a line that was clicking really well broken up? DSP scores 2 last game and he is removed, AG looking good at center, eller and Ghetto playing great, sorry boys doing too well. Davey as you were.
Short on RWs, looking to give Galchenyuk a spark...

I'm not a fan of abadoning the center experiment for Chuck, esp when we haven't really helped him as much as we could but I don't think this is a big deal. Not a bad idea for now.

Davebo*

Looks like Galchenyuk was moved to the wing on the top line and Eller back to 3rd line center for now.

Yeah - more like Chucky promoted, as he was very effective. So Pleks line #1, DD likely #2, so kind of a demotion.

Everything is a wreck with Gallagher missing... :(

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
If they add that assist back AG will have 17 points like DD. MT had to do something.

Yep pretty much. Things never change with Therrien. Doing well...nope you get taken apart..well some lines in any case.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

I'm not a fan of abadoning the center experiment for Chuck, esp when we haven't really helped him as much as we could but I don't think this is a big deal. Not a bad idea for now.

As long as it's only for tonight, I don't mind.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009

Just find it really odd that he uses Flynn as the center on that line?

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
I swear Patches just doesn't understand 3 on 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad