GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Dallas Stars- 1/2/14 8:30pm EST RDS (HD),TSN Radio (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Is he creating them? Are you sure it's not Gallagher or MaxPac? Or our good offensive D like PK and Markov? Just because he has the chances doesn't mean he created them.
:help::shakehead

The hate is strong in this one.

lou4gehrig

Aug 2, 2005
LOL at people bending over backwards to discredit DD when he's been one of our best forwards for the past 20 games. Give me a break.

That's your opinion. Nobody is saying stop supporting him. Half support him, half don't. So stop telling us to stop hating on him. Alot of people don't like the sheltered treatment he gets to the detriment of the team. That's a reality.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
LOL at people bending over backwards to discredit DD when he's been one of our best forwards for the past 20 games. Give me a break.

How is that the logical extension of saying that his execution was horrible on two specific plays? lol at that, because it was.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
That's your opinion. Nobody is saying stop supporting him. Half support him, half don't. So stop telling us to stop hating on him. Alot of people don't like the sheltered treatment he gets to the detriment of the team. That's a reality.

I didn't tell you to stop, I'm rather enjoying it.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
This guy surely is a lunatic... But what he is saying is not entirely wrong. DD produces even though he's playing badly or poorly, I guess its fine...
Are you trying to say DD is playing poorly tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad