HF Habs: Montreal Canadiens Training Camp (Roster & Pre-Season Schedule in OP)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I doubt RHP/Ylonen are going to play tomorrow if that is what you are asking. Unless a vet forward asked to not play another game.

Full roster lockdown is not before October 10th, no reasons for the Habs to cut anyone (officially) until then.
Did MSL not say originally he wanted his full roster playing the last two pre-season games? The penultimate one was last night, I would expect a bunch of cuts before tomorrow. I would guess 1-2 guys will stay beyond being cut due to injuries, but the definitely not making it guys should be sent down today.

Reactions: GordonGraham

Fainting Couch

Jun 21, 2019
Did MSL not say originally he wanted his full roster playing the last two pre-season games? The penultimate one was last night, I would expect a bunch of cuts before tomorrow. I would guess 1-2 guys will stay beyond being cut due to injuries, but the definitely not making it guys should be sent down today.
You don't have to cut anyone to play your full roster. If they brought them on the trip might as well keep them until they get back. The only reason to cut anyone before late Saturday night would be some OCD obsession with having everything in the proper column.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Everyone kept up will probably play this season at some point, the people you want cut are the future injuries AHL calls-up. And Slaf will get NHL games.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
No goalie will look good behind that D.

Top priority is to get Matheson & Edmunson back asap and then acquire a top pair D.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Top priority next summer will be to get a goalie ...
Listening to Gorton talk, its clearly a priority of his
He knows our future #1 is most likely not in the org yet
And he also knows it doesn't have to be drafted too

They already seemingly took care of THE biggest prob most teams face, getting CENTERS in like 1 offseason lol
He's on the JOB this guy I'm telling you, Goalie is #1 on the agenda for the future of the team building

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Listening to Gorton talk, its clearly a priority of his
He knows our future #1 is most likely not in the org yet
And he also knows it doesn't have to be drafted too

They already seemingly took care of THE biggest prob most teams face, getting CENTERS in like 1 offseason lol
He's on the JOB this guy I'm telling you, Goalie is #1 on the agenda for the future of the team building

I doubt RHP/Ylonen are going to play tomorrow if that is what you are asking. Unless a vet forward asked to not play another game.

Full roster lockdown is not before October 10th, no reasons for the Habs to cut anyone (officially) until then.
Hoffman & Anderson are most likely out, so RHP & Ylonen might play, or Pezz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad