GDT: montreal blues half-assed gdt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Probably, but we lose out on depth. It's better to keep him than trade him imo.

Unless someone is dumb and offers a 3rd.

Malhotra is definitely someone whose experience comes at the right price to keep in the press box as long/often as required to achieve whatever other goals/priorities you can think of. Take him out of the box a month, two months later, you probably get the same Manny at this point. Worth keeping for any serious run in the post season, imo.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
As much as we collectively hate emelin sometimes he really is the only defensemen on the habs that can clear the front of the net effectively and consistently. I mean there was literally no attempt to get backes out of the way or even tie up his stick.
It is not collective, plenty members understand what Emelin brings.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Prust - DLR - Weise sucks in D zone clearing but pretty good in offensive zone.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Always the little plays..all started because Patches can't get the puck deep or getting the puck out along the half wall.

Need to be stronger on the puck against this HUGE team

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The Blues remind me of the Flyers in the late 90 and early 2000s. Unreal depth and fantastic team with goaltending that lets you down in the playoffs.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I want to see Malhotra vs. Prust cagefight for the title of our worst forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad