GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | November 25th | 07:00 PM EST | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What a weak call. That was the furthest thing from a slash...

It was not even a weak call. The ref basically created a rule. That's the first time i see a penalty called when a player try to lift the stick on another player and this one drop his stick more easily than a peewee player.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Man did we fall apart in the 2nd. Stopped skating

Chez Weber

King of the North
Jun 27, 2011
Montreal
My guess is the Ref was trying to make up for the Boyle penalty on Desharnais in the first..
Anyways I hope Price is fine and we still have the lead with a period to go

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Man did we fall apart in the 2nd. Stopped skating

We spent 6 minutes of the second half of the period short handed... obviously we looked flat footed there.

I wonder if the refs will try to be more fair in the third or if they'll keep catering to the home crowd.

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Thought I'd log in to HF to comment on the weak calls. Refs trying to control the game. Sure the Rangers look great out there, they always have an extra man on the ice

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Really don't care about the game now. This Price situation is a freakin problem. They need to rest the guy and be so much more patient with him. Clearly, the big guy isn't immune to injuries.....and since he's not, no matter the size he has, how about the team realize they need to be patient. If we're going for it....we need Price. No Price...no going for anything.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
That was a weak call against Galchenyuk but **** happens I guess. Not the ref you want in the SCF.

DD needs to shoot sometimes. Stop trying to make the perfect play.

walsy37

Jul 12, 2006
Really don't care about the game now. This Price situation is a freakin problem. They need to rest the guy and be so much more patient with him. Clearly, the big guy isn't immune to injuries.....and since he's not, no matter the size he has, how about the team realize they need to be patient. If we're going for it....we need Price. No Price...no going for anything.

Price situation? Is he injured again?

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
We spent 6 minutes of the second half of the period short handed... obviously we looked flat footed there.
I wonder if the refs will try to be more fair in the third or if they'll keep catering to the home crowd.

Except we looked that way before the string of penalties and during which is why they were called. Sloppy passing, poor positioning...complete opposite of the 1st. They'll turn it around in the 3rd

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Except we looked that way before the string of penalties and during which is why they were called. Sloppy passing, poor positioning...complete opposite of the 1st. They'll turn it around in the 3rd

Are you serious ? At least 2 of those calls were of the WTF variety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad