Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team IV - Revolution move closer to new stadium in Everett

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Congrats, Man. City, first to be champions of England for four years running. Jurgen Klopp gets a sendoff from the Kop. There's John Henry.

1716141876948.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Dortmund had two or three huge chances to go ahead in the first half, but couldn't finish any of them.

Madrid have turned things around in the 2nd half, and have taken the lead on - of all things - a Dani Carvajal header.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Reactions: Mione134

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Good news for local Liverpool fans: Tom Werner says he wants to play Premier League games in the United States.

Bad news for local Liverpool fans: Not in Boston.

"I'm determined one day to have a Premier League game be played in New York City," Werner told the Financial Times.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I put on the Euro opening match. I haven't had a chance to look at all the kits yet but I really like the German ones. Hopefully that signifies a swing back from the dumpy minimalism of the last few international tournaments where everyone looked the exact same.

Wirtz scores ten minutes in

That's how you debut

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
I put on the Euro opening match. I haven't had a chance to look at all the kits yet but I really like the German ones. Hopefully that signifies a swing back from the dumpy minimalism of the last few international tournaments where everyone looked the exact same.

Wirtz scores ten minutes in

That's how you debut

3-nil at halftime, good thing the Scotland fans are hammered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad