MLS - 2023 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Treble gone for Miami
Man they keep pulling off these wins. When they really look cooked.

I wonder if Tata takes the foot off the gas and plays reserves for a match or two of regular season games. Yeah I'm sure Inter Miami would want to run the gambit and pull off a run that gets them into the MLS cup playoffs. But having already won leagues cup, securing a CCL spot andpossibly winning the US open Cup also. they could look to try and treble next year. Since CCL would be the "treble" tournament, not Leagues cup.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Funny people spending all this money to watch Messi at Red Bull Arena and all signs point to he won't even start (likely will come off the bench though). Even more comical, to me at least, is one of the big pushes to get Red Bulls season tickets next season is a guarantee to see Messi/Miami, thats one game out of 18-20? :laugh:

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The soda slumlords turned down the request of Luis Robles for 5 tickets for him, his wife and three kids.

I can't say what I want to say on these boards without getting my account nuked.

Reactions: Cirris

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20230826_212700.jpg

Reactions: Cirris

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
The soda slumlords turned down the request of Luis Robles for 5 tickets for him, his wife and three kids.

I can't say what I want to say on these boards without getting my account nuked.
I stopped supporting the Red Bulls/Metrostars. It'll take Red Bull to sell the team (at least) to get me into them again.

Their history of fulity except for two league titles in the BWP era, the firing of Petke (still really mad about that), employment of racists in their player ranks, treatment of former players, and overall just being cheap just turned me off completely.

I was excited when I heard there would be a new New York soccer team in NYCFC, but as a United supporter as well I can't support anything Citeh affiliated. It's a fandom purgatory for me when it comes to MLS.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Much needed win for the Galaxy against the Fire after not playing for several weeks.

Yeah, they’re going to need a run too. At least they have some matches in hand.

I only saw the highlights, but it didn’t look good for them prior to the red card. Looked like Riqui had an excellent match and while he made it look easy that goal was harder than it looked.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Another really nice goal from Riqui tonight. He‘s really scored some excellent goals since coming to the league. Sounds like he was Man of the Match as well. I was worried he’d slow down due to the break but he seems to just be heating up.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
TFC finally win a game. Happy to see Dunfield pick up 3 points before Herdman comes in and takes over as manager.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Galaxy get 7 points out of a possible 9 this week, pretty good, but still need to string consecutive wins the rest of the way as much as possible.

Reactions: Terry Yake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad