MLB.com Ballpark App

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
If anyone has downloaded the MLB.com Ballpark App I have a question. Can it be used at any MLB stadium or just at your home teams stadium? I'm going to the Blue Jays and Rays game this August at Tropicana Field and was wondering can the check-in feature of the app be used there, even though I wouldn't have the Rays and Tropicana Field saved as my favorite team.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
If anyone has downloaded the MLB.com Ballpark App I have a question. Can it be used at any MLB stadium or just at your home teams stadium? I'm going to the Blue Jays and Rays game this August at Tropicana Field and was wondering can the check-in feature of the app be used there, even though I wouldn't have the Rays and Tropicana Field saved as my favorite team.

It can be used at any stadium. It's really a location based app.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Oh, MLB, what have you done to the Ballpark app? You've butchered it with the "upgrade". Gone is the journal documenting my game history with results and stats. Now I have a blase "history" and cannot check in unless I buy a digital ticket. Epic fail, MLB. Epic fail.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Can anyone tell me how I can access tickets with Ballpark? Even if I buy tickets through the app I still have to access the Ticketmaster app for the tickets. Same when box office sends a code to my phone. It's supposed to sync with Ballpark but it never does. MLB customer service is of no assistance. Accessing Ticketmaster is easy enough but this is an annoyance that I wish I could remedy. The e-mail linked with Ballpark is the same as Ticketmaster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad