Player Discussion Mitch Marner - On Hiatus

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Marner be traded this off season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Who is this Rob Reinhart?

He posted on X that MM is being traded to Utah.

Is he a joke or legit?

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
Who is this Rob Reinhart?

He posted on X that MM is being traded to Utah.

Is he a joke or legit?
Even IF Tre and Utah came to a trade agreement how can this be definitive until the Marner camp actually accepts a trade to Utah? I

Edit: I saw this tweet too, not sure how reputable this guy is no matter the blue checkmark or not

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Even IF Tre and Utah came to a trade agreement how can this be definitive until the Marner camp actually accepts a trade to Utah?
Maybe he already did.

Like I asked, is that guy legit, bc I really don't know and even heard of who he is prior to this

Reactions: ToneDog

Ports

Dec 7, 2017
I don't feel confident in winning a Marner trade, most likely it would end in disaster. An 11.7x8 contract isn’t great. But it will look a lot better in a couple years with the cap rising.
They don’t need to win the trade. They just need to use the $12M he’s going to want to build a better, deeper team. This team will never win anything with three soft forwards making $11M+ on their cap.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Who the hell is this clown and why is he breaking trades lmao

Another flunky jumping in on the Marner trade talk. Hope he knows something, nobody else does. LOL.

How ironic would it be if Marner were a Yeti and not a Penguin or a Duck?

1719264411491.png

Reactions: Punch Drunk Loov

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Who the hell is this clown and why is he breaking trades lmao

Yeah I probably want Marner gone on here more than anybody. But I have a feeling this is all bs. I'll be willing to bet that this is a guy just looking for clicks on the day of game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Marner has a no movement clause and he's going to agree to get traded to an expansion team? That doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
How many wives is Marner getting?
Now there is a big reason to refuse to waive. Many can't handle one. LOL.

Yeah I probably want Marner gone on here more than anybody. But I have a feeling this is all bs. I'll be willing to bet that day this is a guy just looking for clicks on the day of game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Marner has a no movement clause and he's going to agree to get traded to an expansion team? That doesn't add up.
Marner all but guarantees them making the playoffs and probably a trip to the SCF. You heard it here first.

• Haha
Reactions: GoonieFace

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Yeah I probably want Marner gone on here more than anybody. But I have a feeling this is all bs. I'll be willing to bet that day this is a guy just looking for clicks on the day of game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Marner has a no movement clause and he's going to agree to get traded to an expansion team? That doesn't add up.

Yeah. I knew this guy was full of shit.

Yeah. I knew this guy was full of shit

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I doubt Marner's ego will allow his to sign a deal where doesn't have a full NMC like they gave to Nylander. The choice may well end up being either being stuck with Marner for another 8 years, or letting him walk for nothing.
It is a salary cap world. Teams can't lose players for nothing - they gain the full cap space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad