Miscellaneous NHL Talk XVIII - 2018/19 Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
For a few years now people have been talking up the Leafs as next Hawks

I don't see it

The young stars on Hawks established themselves with big moments in playoffs right from first year they were in and won cup in 2nd season

The young depth players of the Hawks in 2009 and 2010 were also far more impressive then what the Leafs have

I just don't see it with Leafs

To me the Avalanche youth is far more impressive and will only be better when they add yet another kid with #4 pick
Just think, the Avs could add Makar, #4, and #16....could draft Knight.

Talk about adding a top D, F and G very quickly....all while making the playoffs.

Reactions: Jtown

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Im rooting for Vegas and im shocked they called that a goal
Eakin is 6 feet tall, so about 6'3 or 6'4 with skates on. The goal post is four feet high. The puck made contact with the blade of his stick which was at the very least even with his shoulders, but it looks pretty obvious it was slightly above his shoulder. Even IF it was his shoulders, there is no way his shoulders aren't higher than the crossbar. It's honestly one of the worst goal / non-goal calls I have seen all year and that is saying something.

Reactions: lancer247 and Jtown

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Just think, the Avs could add Makar, #4, and #16....could draft Knight.

Talk about adding a top D, F and G very quickly....all while making the playoffs.

Sadly I am thinking of this increasingly

Hawks hopefully get back in shape soon enough but the Avs are going to be pain in ass for next decade plus

Just hope the Hawks don't hand them Byram (I want him as Keith replacement)

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
3-0 Vegas!!!

Jones blows

Haha f*** you Thornton!!

22 years without a Cup :laugh:

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
How long have the sharks been a playoff team and done nothing in them? Seems like forever

I don’t know how that must feel to the fans.

Hell we have had it rough too, but to make it in with a legitimate chance to win it all, but never do... that has to hurt.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Karlsson would be foolish to at least not explore what other teams are willing to give him. I would absolutely back up the brinks truck at his door to get him.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Western conference flyers

I think it just shows how much of Gary’s dream of league wide parity has come true. Sure there are some clubs slightly better, but I don’t think it’s ever been more wide open.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
I think it just shows how much of Gary’s dream of league wide parity has come true. Sure there are some clubs slightly better, but I don’t think it’s ever been more wide open.
That's exactly why just getting into the playoffs is so huge. Year in and year out low seeded teams have successful playoff runs.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Holy shit Pavelski was just knocked out cold

Pathetic response by SJ too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad