NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
200w.gif

This is the way. I've been beat over the head for years that there's no difference between picking 11th and 13th. So, 30th vs 32nd ain't no thang.
theres alot of #culture to be found that far down the draft..

who needs top talent when yiu can get vanilla grinders

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Has any playoff team ever had a golden horseshoe rammed up their asses as much as the Rags this year? Holy shit. First round bye against a retirement home shuffleboard squad, dominated by Canes and Cats but every ****ing bounce goes their way. If Florida can't right the ship I don't think they're gonna be stopped unfortunately.

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Igor vs Oettinger. Would love to see it.

Hell even Bobrovsky would be cool, think Florida ties it up next game. Forsling is a beaut.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
So Columbus put Brendan Gaunce on waivers to send him back down to Cleveland after injury. He's Cleveland's captain and has produced well in recent years. Hershey will play Cleveland in the Conference Finals. I've seen some on here suggest that since he's a pending UFA, Washington should claim him just so he can't play for Cleveland :laugh:

Reactions: orangey

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Yet another player with a cloak of DoPS invisibility. He clearly extended his elbow at Rodrigues' head. Plus, there was the play in Round 2 where Trouba tried to atomic elbow Necas. No respect for him or the DoPS.
He also tried to take Kuznetsov's head off in game 4. I'm pretty sure he came out of the womb elbow first.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
He also tried to take Kuznetsov's head off in game 4. I'm pretty sure he came out of the womb elbow first.

It's unbelievable, especially with the way Trouba telescopes his elbow. He does everything but kiss it before trying to decapitate an opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad