C Miroslav Satan - HC Slovan Bratislava U20, SVK 20 (2024 Draft)

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
On the Highway from Hell, there is another Satan incoming.

Yes, its the son of Miroslav Satan. This young guy doesnt have such talent (looks like) but he should be on the watch list.

Miroslav Satan, born in East Amherst, NY, USA (January 2006).

For now still only in junior league, but he is a freaking monster, almost 2 m high (6'6"),

This is form year 2018:

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
You figure if he goes undrafted the Devils have to invite him to a prospects camp and prospects tournament just so we can all get what we have always wanted.
Ive always wanted to buy a Satan Devils jersey and just pretend he played for them. if this happens Im going to finally buy that jersey, and actually buy it. not like the Bure Vancouver Jersey Ive wanted to buy for the past like 20 years lol

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Seriously? I hate it when parents give their kids the exact same name. Where the f*** is the stupid .Jr at the end
Fun fact: patronyms were the main thing in Sweden up until 1901.

What that means is that if your parents had patronymic lastnames(most common if you didn't come from nobility) you would get one as well.

So you would get a last name that was your father's name + (s)son or (s)dotter. The s is dependant on if your father's name ends with s or not, grammar, that is. So if your father's name was Carl your last name would be, depending on gender, Carlsson or Carlsdotter. Which means Carl's son, and Carl's dotter(daughter). Andersson means Anders' son.

My lastname comes from an ancestor who decided to change his when he moved away from home(as one could when he did so). Why?

His name was Carl. His father's name was Carl. Grandpa? Carl. And you know what that means! A lineage of Carl Carlsson's.

PANARIN BREAD FAN

Feb 18, 2019
satan? junior?

there is a podcast called crime in sports. a lot of guys covered there had jr attached to their names.

i remembered satan sr when he was with the sabres. not a bad player. i was very tempted to get that jersey.

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Fun fact: patronyms were the main thing in Sweden up until 1901.

What that means is that if your parents had patronymic lastnames(most common if you didn't come from nobility) you would get one as well.

So you would get a last name that was your father's name + (s)son or (s)dotter. The s is dependant on if your father's name ends with s or not, grammar, that is. So if your father's name was Carl your last name would be, depending on gender, Carlsson or Carlsdotter. Which means Carl's son, and Carl's dotter(daughter). Andersson means Anders' son.

My lastname comes from an ancestor who decided to change his when he moved away from home(as one could when he did so). Why?

His name was Carl. His father's name was Carl. Grandpa? Carl. And you know what that means! A lineage of Carl Carlsson's.
Lol interesting.

ChicagoBullsFan

Jun 6, 2015
Finland
Son already is bigger than his legendary old-man.
Hopefully he's as good player too.

Daddy Satan was one of the best Slovakian players in late 1990's and early 2000's.

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Also he does seem to be trending pretty good? He's the only 16yo playing regular minutes on his U20 team - most of the players are 18-19 years old.
I think he's probably getting drafted. I believe he is eligible next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad