Value of: Miromanov | Bjork | Regenda

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OilerSuperstar17

Oct 5, 2012

What would it take for the Oilers to get these 3. Miromanov and Bjork would be a dope 3rd pair for us who can help on the PK. Regenda is big bodied guy who I feel can bring some grit and scoring to the bottom-6.

What would VGK, CBJ, and ANA want?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Miromanov is dealing with some sort of long-term undisclosed injury so he's not even played a game this year. With no information on what it is or the prognosis, it seems unlikely that he'd be traded.

Reactions: WhataKnight

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
I doubt we would get anything for Regenda that would be more intriguing than just giving him a shot when he returns to full health and gets up to speed. Really would prefer to see what we have before dumping him off for an extra pick or something that we don't really need..

Reactions: Firequacker

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Bjork played well in Columbus last year. He's no more than a 6/7 but is a right shot dman that can move the puck and has pretty good size. Just nothing that stands out. A low pick would likely be accepted by Columbus as they have a glut of defensemen and I don't see Bjork pushing Blankenburg, Jiricek, Severson, Gudbranson or even Boqvist and Peeke out of the NHL spot.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
No point moving regenda until we get him some nhl time and see what he can do, his value isn’t worth moving him for right now

Plus his skill set and play style is something that compliments what we have in the nhl

Son of Petter

Who wants to walk with Elias?
Jun 5, 2013
Kanata

What would it take for the Oilers to get these 3. Miromanov and Bjork would be a dope 3rd pair for us who can help on the PK. Regenda is big bodied guy who I feel can bring some grit and scoring to the bottom-6.

What would VGK, CBJ, and ANA want?
THE LEGENDA REGENDA?!? Get ready to shell out buddy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad