Value of: Mike Sullivan

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
How much is he worth?

Be real please. Not a troll thread. I know this isn’t the NFL, but winning two cups back to back after losing your starting number one overall goalie to an expansion team has to have some asterisk next to it outside of Pittsburgh.

Again, to clarify, I’m asking what he is worth to non Penguins fans. I already know Pens fans will be boring and say a bag of pucks.

MisterT

Nov 29, 2006
Not a damn thing. There are better options on the unemployment line.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
CBA allow it?
I'm pretty sure it doesnt

plus I think the compensation rule has changed even if you fired him and he got hired and were hoping for picks
They changed it after Vancouver got a 2nd round pick for torts

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
CBA allow it?
I'm pretty sure it doesnt

plus I think the compensation rule has changed even if you fired him and he got hired and were hoping for picks
They changed it after Vancouver got a 2nd round pick for torts
Hypothetically then. Just curious how the rest of league values him.

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
I don't understand your premise. Sullivan has no trade value because he cannot be traded. It's like asking what the value of a unicorn is.
Then why reply? Just watch the thread then lol. You can interpret the value of something even it’s hypothetical. Unless you’ve never heard that word before.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Then why reply? Just watch the thread then lol. You can interpret the value of something even it’s hypothetical. Unless you’ve never heard that word before.

I'm answering the question you posed in the OP. You asked "how much is he worth around the league?" The answer is "nothing," because he is under contract with the Pens and cannot be traded.

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
I'm answering the question you posed in the OP. You asked "how much is he worth around the league?" The answer is "nothing," because he is under contract with the Pens and cannot be traded.
Face palm. “I know this isn’t the NFL” but…no you’re answering the title. Clearly you didn’t read the actual post. You just looked at the title and posted your irrelevance. I know you can’t trade. Just like McDavid or Crosby will never be. But you can still gauge value.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Face palm. “I know this isn’t the NFL” but…no you’re answering the title. Clearly you didn’t read the actual post. You just looked at the title and posted your irrelevance. I know you can’t trade. Just like McDavid or Crosby will never be. But you can still gauge value.

If the question doesn't have to do with trades, why are you posting this in the trade forum? No team can trade for Sullivan, so, as you say, his trade value is purely hypothetical. Any answer people give would be meaningless, because there's no legitimate metric by which to gauge his value. McDavid or Crosby are not likely to be traded, but theoretically could be under the rules of the CBA if they ask for it. Sullivan literally cannot be traded.

It seems to me like the heart of your question is "Do fans of other teams consider Mike Sullivan a good coach?" Which is a fine question that should probably be asked in the NHL Talk forum.

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
If the question doesn't have to do with trades, why are you posting this in the trade forum? No team can trade for Sullivan, so, as you say, his trade value is purely hypothetical. Any answer people give would be meaningless, because there's no legitimate metric by which to gauge his value.

It seems to me like the heart of your question is "Do fans of other teams consider Mike Sullivan a good coach?" Which is a fine question that should probably be asked in the NHL Talk forum.
Which I wanted answered in a Trade value kind of way. The whole reason this sub forum is here lol.

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
How much is he worth?

Be real please. Not a troll thread. I know this isn’t the NFL, but winning two cups back to back after losing your starting number one overall goalie to an expansion team has to have some asterisk next to it outside of Pittsburgh.

Again, to clarify, I’m asking what he is worth to non Penguins fans. I already know Pens fans will be boring and say a bag of pucks.
He's worth four sesterce, 12 Dinari, and a tasty leg of lamb. With mint sauce. What exactly are you trying to gauge here? He's under contract, thus, he's worth whatever is stated in his contract.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Nobody understands your question because you can't do what you're asking. Are you looking for posters to start coming up with draft picks and players for Sullivan? What are you even trying to do here.

Reactions: orby and Jeremy2020

Wattsburgh

Apr 3, 2023
Wow so only one person can read basic English. And people wonder why this country sucks lol. Congrats to Duffy for having common sense.

Delete this thread mods. Mike Sullivan isn’t allowed to be traded on a message board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad