Value of: Mike Sislo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Don't think he's anything more than another Dustin Jeffrey/Chris Bourque/Andy Miele type. Good enough to dominate the AHL, not good enough to stick in an NHL team's top six and no other skills to make him worth a spot in their bottom six.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Don't think he's anything more than another Dustin Jeffrey/Chris Bourque/Andy Miele type. Good enough to dominate the AHL, not good enough to stick in an NHL team's top six and no other skills to make him worth a spot in their bottom six.

From a Devils fan that has watched him for the last few years, I think he could be a good fourth liner.

He is a reliable two-way forward with some speed and a very good shot. It just seems like in the NHL, he doesn't have the time and space that he has in the AHL. I could see a coaching staff that really likes him giving him consistent time on a fourth line with PK duties and he has enough skill to contribute offensively as well.

Spectra

Registered boozer
Aug 3, 2005
It just seems like in the NHL, he doesn't have the time and space that he has in the AHL.

I am absolutely SHOCKED at this revelation.

Players like this are a dime a dozen and I am quite frankly appalled, borderline angry, this one has his own thread.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
This is my thinking from a Habs point of view. I would offer Brian Flynn. He could be useful as a bottom line forward or 13th forward. The Devils could get a player who can play at the NHL level. It would open up a roster spot for potentially a kid to make the Habs. The Habs would then get Sislo who can be a point producer in the AHL.

I am not so sure if Devils fans find this as a win/win type of trade but that should be his realistic value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad