Mid-season Devils defense rankings #4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Larsson or Tallinder. Larsson has been pretty good, and Tallinder has too aside from those horrible performances against the Caps and Isles when I was calling him Conerik. I vote Larsson.

DevilChuk*

Two Adam Larssons?

He's the correct answer here though.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Which one of the Larssons is the real Larsson?

Actually, that's a pretty good question to ask about his play too. Which Larsson is the real one? The kid who gets burned repeatedly and makes strange passes to the other team in the slot, or the one who shows flashes of the future #1?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is nothing more than a popularity vote now. Defense and actually dressing doesn't matter.

Larsson's been good this season though? It could be Salvador, Tallinder, or Larsson, but Tallinder and Larsson haven't had as big of a body of work though due to healthy scratching or injuries in Tallinder's case. Salvador is one of 3 that's played in every game so far.

JerryGigantic

Old Skool
Jul 17, 2006
New York
who the hell would vote for Adam Larsson when you can vote for Adam Larsson?

Larsson, both of em.

I think Tallinder is being showcased and Larsson being rested for the playoffs, but I wear not only a tin foil hat, but also tin foil underpants.

And voted for the first Larsson, over Tallywhacker, Bryce, et al.

Peter Harrold needs to be on the poll, as well, as he is certainly in the discussion for #5 on out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad