Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
As he was falling, I wanted Eiserman so much that I forgot about Hage still being on the board but this is absolutely amazing value at 21st and a great personal story to boot. I'll be rooting for you, kid!
I was thinking the same way. I had totally forgotten about Hage. My first thought was how happy LG was going to be, if we got Eiserman. I'm thrilled with this pick though. I look forward to following his progression in Michigan.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Is anybody still complaining about moving up? We've only been asking for it for months,
They obviously had there sights set higher but took what they could good beans...
Nope, was definitely worthwhile, but it was a gamble to pull it before the 1 OA is announced.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I was thinking the same way. I had totally forgotten about Hage. My first thought was how happy LG was going to be, if we got Eiserman. I'm thrilled with this pick though. I look forward to following his progression in Michigan.
I wanted one of the beasts but they fell just before we could get one. It was a great move considering the selections in and around 21.
Hage is a super consolation prize.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Hage is a canadian playing in the ushl/college, so odds are against him to make Canada wjc team
:huh: I'm not sure how you came up with this theory? He is a Canadian and a first round pick he'll certainly get looked at.
He's going to Michigan which is NCAA. Where did Fantilli play where did Makar play? If he's good enough he plays.

VirginiaMtlExpat

Second most interesting man in the world.
Aug 20, 2003
Norfolk, VA
www.odu.edu
Is anybody still complaining about moving up? We've only been asking for it for months,
They obviously had there sights set higher but took what they could good beans...
Years. MB's elevator only went down, after the Tinordi debacle. HuGo's travels both ways.
It's going to be awfully boring this summer. :popcorn:
We can still pick up Laine or another talent whose stock has tanked, like Monahan's did.

Reactions: Rapala

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Years. MB's elevator only went down, after the Tinordi debacle. HuGo's travels both ways.

We can still pick up Laine or another talent whose stock has tanked, like Monahan's did.
I meant getting a chuckle over the angst we normally see. :laugh:
The trade stuff and free agency are definitely interesting but our hands are still shackled too tightly for my liking.
It's funny you mention MB's elevator I'm going to mention his dumpster diving. Kent needs to start filling a dumpster. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad