Confirmed Signing with Link: Michael Frolik leaving to Lausanne (Switzerland)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BobbyShehan

May 29, 2008
NJ
Frolik is a bright guy and I'm sure he'll enjoy Lausanne. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him come back as a head coach in the future. His body hasn't been able to handle the NHL for some time now but he's a good hockey head.

Reactions: smitty10

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
I'm sure he's a nice guy but he's been done as an NHLer for a couple years at least. In Buffalo he made literally 0 positive impact. Like if you can list his strengths and positives there would be none. Good luck Michael.. In a lesser league with more space and less speed, I'm sure he can be at least serviceable.

blankall

Jul 4, 2007
Weren't him and Kruger a pretty good tandem on the PK for the Hawks in 2013?
Up until about 2018 he was a great shutdown forward that would also consistently produce 40-50 points. Basically, an excellent middle six forward you could also use on the pk. As soon as he turned 30 he just seemed to lose his game.

I forgot to add in my previous post that in addition to winning a Stanley cup, he also married a former Ms. Czech Republic beauty queen.

Dr Beinfest

Jun 11, 2012
Washington, DC
As a Panther fan I’m glad to see he’s going away. No lack of love for his character and I’m glad he had a good long NHL career, but if I never heard names like Frolik and Matthias and all the false saviors we poured our hearts into unfairly to those players, I’d be fine with that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad