Confirmed Trade: [BUF/EDM] Ryan McLeod and Tyler Tullio for Matt Savoie

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
How are people this shocked about a big return for a center after seeing massive contracts for centers and massive trade returns for centers.

Mcleod was 100% worth a 1st++.

25, excellent defensively and on the kill, one of the better skaters in the league. quality 3Cs are a rare commodity

FoxYou727

May 12, 2024
Los Angeles
How are people this shocked about a big return for a center after seeing massive contracts for centers and massive trade returns for centers.

Mcleod was 100% worth a 1st++.

25, excellent defensively and on the kill, one of the better skaters in the league. quality 3Cs are a rare commodity
Because Savoie has top 6 potiental ?

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
I didn't think the Oilers could get more then a 2nd round pick tops for McLeod. I can't believe any team would trade a prospect they drafted that high for McLeod. I like McLeod but he is very limited offensively.

Reactions: VaporTrail

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I think that size is what scares Buffalo about Savoie, especially in regards to his potential at actually being a center. If you think that teams like Florida are the future and you see Savoie as a chip to give you a large, cost-controlled piece down the middle (McLeod is 6'3"/188), I get this trade. I just think that it could be really short-sighted on Buffalo's end.

Reactions: Beauty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad