Post-Game Talk: Marshmont wins it in OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Great OT boys...way to control the play..

Tired em out..

Great finish by Marchy..

Good win, take all the points we can with our D the way it is..

SgtFrenchy

Jan 9, 2012
NH
Whew. I feel a lot better now. But still, the Bruins almost buried themselves numerous times.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Brad must read this board as this was his statement game.
Dominant shift in ot by the Bruins.

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
I can't believe I'm celebrating a win over Buffalo.

Marchand finally made her scream. That looked like the B's lately on D there on that play, Marchand wide open in the slot like no one saw him.

This is going to be a rough, rough patch. They just made Buffalo look tough to beat.

Other than getting schooled in the neutral zone a couple of times, I like some of the things I saw from Morrow.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Someone called 2 for Marchy tonight and I thought, yeah one for each of the Susans who are still pulling for him (Ladyfan & me!). :handclap:

I'm listening to the game on the screen porch - last night of vacation, and when they called his 1st one a good goal, the Disney fireworks started going off. :laugh:

acr*

Ugly, ugly win, but the points count all the same.

Getting Marchand going on one of his hot streaks would be amazing timing right now.

Morrow is not ready for the NHL. Glad he got the experience, and I never thought I would say this, but put Bart back in there. Hopefully watching one sent him the message.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad