Marc-André Fleury: "I am McLuvin."

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I wonder how many of his teammates are too young to get the reference.
I'm sure some day they will create ways to watch movies at home or have mates that tell them to watch the movie in some format like on a disc or like maybe something like an online service where you can view these movies with a paid subscription or something bonkers like that, then they can watch a movie that might end up having an insane cult status.

But honestly mate, that all seems ridiculous, but I like to dream that some day...

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Always held the 2004 WJCs where he bounced a puck off an American player on a clear into his own net against MAF but I think I'm finally ready to let it go. Also a dedicated Pittsburgh Penguins hater so that didn't help. He's a very likeable guy and that's a good costume. Would love if ESPN gave Messier or Chelios the boot next season and had him on a panel instead.

Speaking as a millennial Superbad was a landmark comedy, really changed the whole genre. Comedic characters went from overly ridiculous to relatable. For a coming of age throwaway silly teen movie it really did a lot.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Always held the 2004 WJCs where he bounced a puck off an American player on a clear into his own net against MAF but I think I'm finally ready to let it go. Also a dedicated Pittsburgh Penguins hater so that didn't help. He's a very likeable guy and that's a good costume. Would love if ESPN gave Messier or Chelios the boot next season and had him on a panel instead.

Speaking as a millennial Superbad was a landmark comedy, really changed the whole genre. Comedic characters went from overly ridiculous to relatable. For a coming of age throwaway silly teen movie it really did a lot.
Superbad is definitely in the pantheon of all time great coming of age high school comedies. Right up there with Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Dazed and Confused, 16 Candles, Clueless, etc. (IMO films like Ferris Bueller and Breakfast Club aren’t quite in the same category, being slightly more serious and less slapstick, but I digress)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad