Managerial Thread - 24/25 Season - Engloland

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Old season ended, onto the new thread. Who's the first EPL manager fired? No, EtH does not count unless he makes it to August. I think Eddie Howe could be on the hot seat. Lopetegui is always a good guess, although West Ham may not be the type to make a rash decision. Interestingly, I think that Thomas Frank, for all his plaudits, could be on the hot seat after finishing in 16th. And obviously, if he survives, EtH needs to do something. My dark horse manager on the hot seat is Ange.

This will also very likely be Pep's last season managing. We have new managers at Liverpool, Chelsea, Brighton (eventually), and West Ham.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I eventually believe that Klopp and Pep will take over their nations' international squads, respectively. And a big part of Pep leaving will be due to Man City's corruption being exposed, maybe not by FA or UEFA standards, but by journalists and newspapers.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ

Peter Zeidler new manager of Bochum, his first BL job but did decent job in Switzerland with St. Gallen and has links with Rangnick and the Red Bull system

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Former Barca B and now former Las Palmas manager Garcia Pimienta will manage Sevilla next season. Sevilla seems a bit of a poisoned chalice at the moment.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Tudor had a good 3 months, turned the team around - then saw his favorite player leave (Kamada).
Apparently got into a confrontation regarding the transfers with Lotito, Lotito's cronies (Lazio Ultras) started going at Tudor - and Tudor left.

GL next Lazio manager.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Tudor had a good 3 months, turned the team around - then saw his favorite player leave (Kamada).
Apparently got into a confrontation regarding the transfers with Lotito, Lotito's cronies (Lazio Ultras) started going at Tudor - and Tudor left.

GL next Lazio manager.

Kamada asked for a one-year contract extension, an inadmissible request.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Kamada blew chunks, he had no business expecting to stay at Lazio. If that was the reason that's stupid but Tudor never struck me as the brightest guy.

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Kamada blew chunks, he had no business expecting to stay at Lazio. If that was the reason that's stupid but Tudor never struck me as the brightest guy.

He had an option to extend the contract by 3 years at pre-established figures. At the time of the meeting to exercise the option he demanded a new contract (for just one year) plus a signing bonus of 2.5M. In this way Lazio, if they had wanted, would not even have been able to sell him but only probably lose him for free. Lotito is crazy and that's a fact, but he is very far from being stupid.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
He had an option to extend the contract by 3 years at pre-established figures. At the time of the meeting to exercise the option he demanded a new contract (for just one year) plus a signing bonus of 2.5M. In this way Lazio, if they had wanted, would not even have been able to sell him but only probably lose him for free. Lotito is crazy and that's a fact, but he is very far from being stupid.
I was talking about Tudor. Lotito is shrewd.

Juve

May 13, 2011
Somewhere around the world

GL next Lazio manager.
I fully understand why Sarri left

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
No official club announcement yet (I expect that comes tomorrow), but Fabian Hürzeler will be the new Mananger in Brighton.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Contract aside, Kamada was absolutely vital since Tudor came in - played every game and looked revitilazed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad