Mackinnon, Marner, Ekblad?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mar 26, 2010
Mitch Marner without even thinking twice.

He is best one in this poll. Easily.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Starting a franchise from scratch? MacKinnon, he has the most talent and has the greatest impact on his own.

If I already had a franchise C to build the team around then Marner wouldn't be a bad shout if that franchise player is more goal scorer than playmaker...though I still probably go BPA & take MacKinnon.

I was always skeptical of Ekblad because I didn't see the intelligence or skill to continue to dominate once he had to rely on his amazing gifts against NHLers...thus his success when he had Campbell to think for him...and then he ran into the concussion problems that have plagued him more recently.

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
So

Mack > Ekblad > Laine as well then? I am confused, is that how this works?

:laugh: How did you vote in the Matthews vs Karlsson vs Laine poll?

But what about the Laine poll? He is a W.

Going to assume he's going off positional importance when the players are really close/in the same tier.
Obviously no one is going to take Bozak over Ovi because of position.

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
Going to assume he's going off positional importance when the players are really close/in the same tier.
Obviously no one is going to take Bozak over Ovi because of position.

For our team, certainly Marner. If we didn't have Matthews and Rielly I may alter my answer based on need.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Mackinnon easily
Ekblad's concussion problem is too much to put him first
Marner has the least potential from all 3

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
This is really close.

Marner
MacKinnon
Ekblad

Not a Leafs fan.