GDT: LXII | "2½ Hours Where Nothing Exciting Happens" | Oilers vs. Wild | 6:00PM | SN-OIL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Edmonton
ugh, I don't want to hate Craig MacTavish as much as I do, but I can't help it.

Can't stand listening to this moron talk

phrenssoa

Nov 21, 2014
Winnipeg
That zone entry though is why he should be the one carrying the puck in not Hall… Hall would skated right into all four of the MIN players or dropped it and handcuffed the guy right behind him.

This year he probably would've done that... In past years he was excellent with zone entries.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
I just caught the highlights of the 1st. Great keep in by Klefbom on the 1st goal. He really is looking great.

McDreamy

Losing credibility
Feb 25, 2009
I just caught the highlights of the 1st. Great keep in by Klefbom on the 1st goal. He really is looking great.

I'm really impressed by Klef. He has stepped up to a level I never expected from him-- it's hard to imagine draft picks actually panning out for us.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Pouliot RNH Eberle
Hall Roy Yakupov

Should be our top six next year. It just makes sense.

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
So tired of looking at out of town scoreboard and seeing Arizona in a 1-1 tie thinking maybe they can get the loser point....then they go FULL Oiler and are losing 4-1 in 4 minutes.

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
Ok I just watched the MAcT interview. Did our GM really just say "who is supposed to know what the @@&& is going on " before Tuesday's trade dealine?????? Thought it was Monday.

W O W

Can someone check to make sure I didn't miss hear our GM

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I didn't say anything bad about RNH

I was commenting on Drew's effused praise of every little thing he did.

He also praised Pouliot and Eberle. He likes the game that RNH plays, has for much of the season, just because he sees him being better than you do doesn't make him wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad