GDT: LXII | "2½ Hours Where Nothing Exciting Happens" | Oilers vs. Wild | 6:00PM | SN-OIL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
160x160x91-pile-of-poo.png.pagespeed.ic.N6iNfrs6Op.jpg

McDeathbyCheerios*

Please... When Hall gets back.. Don't put him on the top line..

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Why are we playing well when we have an opportunity to move closer to Buffalo AND screw over Calgary? Ugh..

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Why are we playing well when we have an opportunity to move closer to Buffalo AND screw over Calgary? Ugh..

Nelson's squad isn't going to lose 75% of it's games, and Calgary has plenty of opportunity to avoid the playoffs. I don't see them making it.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Sounds like Drew got a memo to prop up RNH's contributions.

Mact/Lowe were probably pissed at Hrudey for suggesting he isn't Gretzky incarnate :laugh:

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Sounds like Drew got a memo to prop up RNH's contributions.

Mact/Lowe were probably pissed at Hrudey for suggesting he isn't Gretzky incarnate :laugh:

That zone entry though is why he should be the one carrying the puck in not Hall… Hall would skated right into all four of the MIN players or dropped it and handcuffed the guy right behind him.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I agree, the Wild are the only team that I actively try to avoid watching the Oilers play. I just don't find games against them entertaining in the slightest.

But, it's their board, their rules. If they want to complain about how we view their team that is their prerogative. Talking about them here just invites responses which makes cleaning up the thread that much more work.

If you want to have a group chat about how boring the Wild are to watch then that is best left for the main boards. Where I don't have to moderate it :D.

Haha, I hear ya. I just read their GDT before I made that post. I'd rather just vent a little on our board than be tempted to post on their board and get my underwear pulled over my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad