Post-Game Talk: Losing sucks but we’re still tied 1-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Game over. Missed play by Knob in my opinion! Could've kept the big Boyz out with 2:50 left all rested with the draw in the offensive zone. Botched it. Hopefully he learned a lesson.

Skins and Ceci f***ked the 1st goal. Should've won this game.

I'd play Picks game 3.

NedPlimpton

Mar 23, 2013
Near Fantastica
I liked a lot about how they played tonight. Felt like such a winnable game because of it. Just not capitalizing on any chances and then falling behind sucks.

Stu was fantastic and that's good to see again.

Not really upset. Just kinda stinks they couldn't keep up that first period energy while banging in a few, I guess.

On to game three.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Dallas was there to be had and the Oilers blew an opportunity to take a stranglehold of the series, the Oilers just aren't good at being frontrunners.
We'll see how it plays out but I hope that they don't regret not keeping Dallas down on the mat. On to Game 3

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Started losing our energy level as the game went on, I think the Canuck series caught up to us tonight, combined with Dallas being fresher. Oh well, got the split. Definitely showed we can play with these guys and that the series is winnable. Get em next game boys.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Playing two teams this series, as per usual. Not being able to finish our chances in the 1st period ended up costing us.

Have to reset and get back to basics in Edmonton. Pucks on net. Dallas is a very beatable team and we've been the better team so far in this series.

We're going to take games 3 and 4.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Garbage 3rd period but I didn’t expect any more than a split. Kick ass in game 3 with our fans.

Reactions: Ibanez

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Sucks after game 1 to not get both. But they stole home ice and I think before the series we all would have been good with a split in Dallas.

Gotta figure out a way to get shots through at home. Hopefully having last change helps with that.

I think Knob is a fantastic coach but WTF was with the timing of that goalie pull? Ugh.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Tight game again, Stars really figured out how to defend in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad