London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Does anyone have any inside info on when Barkey may be healthy enough to suit up, I have never experience Mono but have heard it is a very tough thing to come back from conditioning wise?
Could be cleared for contact soon

Also, Bonk & Barkey returning is inevitable

Last edited:

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone have any inside info on when Barkey may be healthy enough to suit up, I have never experience Mono but have heard it is a very tough thing to come back from conditioning wise?
Last I heard from flyers Twitter is that he is in a no contact jersey participating in some drills. Might be a long time before we see him.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
It can be tough, but definitely a case by case scenario. No standard time. Kinda like any viral infection.....crushes some, others are good much quicker. Just my experience with kids but anywhere from a month of onset to 3 months to return to regular fitness.
Yes conditioning is a big issue post any virus. Fs with body systems.

Just a guess with no inside info but from reports I'm guessing 3 more weeks. No need to rush it thou I'm sure he is wanting to push it

Reactions: dino200022

dino200022

Could be cleared for contact soon

Also, Bonk & Barkey returning is inevitable

Absolutely I agree both will be back. What are your thoughts on the Cowan situation? I don't think he has quite played good enough to stick, but I do not think he has much to prove here either. Do they give him a shot and maybe send him to the WJC then back? Or just do the standard 9 gamer over 30 days, or send back before season starts?

Reactions: Fastpace

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Absolutely I agree both will be back. What are your thoughts on the Cowan situation? I don't think he has quite played good enough to stick, but I do not think he has much to prove here either. Do they give him a shot and maybe send him to the WJC then back? Or just do the standard 9 gamer over 30 days, or send back before season starts?
Cowan will be back. Hasn't impressed in pre-season, isn't showing up on Leafs depth charts, and they have a lot of other forward decisions to make regarding waivers. He's the easy one to move

dino200022

Yes Edward got sent to the AHL Providence Bruins training camp...

"will report to Providence Bruins training camp."

Cowan will be back. Hasn't impressed in pre-season, isn't showing up on Leafs depth charts, and they have a lot of other forward decisions to make regarding waivers. He's the easy one to move
I agree, I am just wondering if they give him a little sniff of it this year or send him packing before the season even begins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad