London Knights 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Does anyone have any inside info on when Barkey may be healthy enough to suit up, I have never experience Mono but have heard it is a very tough thing to come back from conditioning wise?
Could be cleared for contact soon

Also, Bonk & Barkey returning is inevitable

Last edited:
Reactions: Geff and dino200022

ArielNederland

Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone have any inside info on when Barkey may be healthy enough to suit up, I have never experience Mono but have heard it is a very tough thing to come back from conditioning wise?
Last I heard from flyers Twitter is that he is in a no contact jersey participating in some drills. Might be a long time before we see him.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
It can be tough, but definitely a case by case scenario. No standard time. Kinda like any viral infection.....crushes some, others are good much quicker. Just my experience with kids but anywhere from a month of onset to 3 months to return to regular fitness.
Yes conditioning is a big issue post any virus. Fs with body systems.

Just a guess with no inside info but from reports I'm guessing 3 more weeks. No need to rush it thou I'm sure he is wanting to push it

Reactions: dino200022

dino200022

Could be cleared for contact soon

Also, Bonk & Barkey returning is inevitable

Absolutely I agree both will be back. What are your thoughts on the Cowan situation? I don't think he has quite played good enough to stick, but I do not think he has much to prove here either. Do they give him a shot and maybe send him to the WJC then back? Or just do the standard 9 gamer over 30 days, or send back before season starts?

Otto

Lynch Syndrome. Know your families cancer history
Absolutely I agree both will be back. What are your thoughts on the Cowan situation? I don't think he has quite played good enough to stick, but I do not think he has much to prove here either. Do they give him a shot and maybe send him to the WJC then back? Or just do the standard 9 gamer over 30 days, or send back before season starts?
Cowan will be back. Hasn't impressed in pre-season, isn't showing up on Leafs depth charts, and they have a lot of other forward decisions to make regarding waivers. He's the easy one to move

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad