OT: Local sports coverage talk (the Athletic/Local TV/TBN/WGR/Charging Buffalo/LGA, etc)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Capture.PNG

PHam needs to adapt to the latest attempt by Elon to boost revenue.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
In not sure where to put this.

The NHL is making it hard to watch hockey.

Sabres play 23 games in October and November. Because of blackout restrictions and other networks I'm able to watch 13 of those (live) with my ESPN + subscription.

Does anyone know if an ESPN game is also carried on + live? I can't remember.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011

Sabres play 23 games in October and November. Because of blackout restrictions and other networks I'm able to watch 13 of those (live) with my ESPN + subscription.

I can't remember either

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas

EDIT: I take that back. The october 17th game is listed as ESPN only.

Check out this link.

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
I know this isn't local media but Idk where to post this.

Tim Connolly is appearing on Chiclets Game Notes this morning.

jcbeze

Dec 27, 2005
Did Fairburn get let go from The Athletic? He hasn't had anything published since July 11th. His X handle says he's the Sabres reporter for them still. He's doing a sh!tty job if he's still employed...

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Did Fairburn get let go from The Athletic? He hasn't had anything published since July 11th. His X handle says he's the Sabres reporter for them still. He's doing a sh!tty job if he's still employed...

I think he and his wife had a baby. And there really isn't much to report on right now.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
TBN has a lot of content this summer. Time to get a subscription.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad