Rumor: Lindholm has been traded

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
is this a new trend? Reveal that the player has been traded and give out no details otherwise?
This guy isn't the best insider, but he does have connections within the Oilers organization (he is the Oilers media guy). So it wouldn't be surprising if he heard someone say that a deal for a big name player has been done, without having the connections to figure out what the return is.

It also wouldn't surprise me if he is flat out wrong, ha ha.

TonyOOoohh

Jun 12, 2019
I have it on good authority (absolutely guessing and shooting from the hip!!) Yzerman the saw trash of the past ten games on d core and is making a 'hockey trade' to acquire him and sign him to an extension, capping the beginning of the end of the rebuild.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I have it on good authority (absolutely guessing and shooting from the hip!!) Yzerman the saw trash of the past ten games on d core and is making a 'hockey trade' to acquire him and sign him to an extension, capping the beginning of the end of the rebuild.
JackNicholsonyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad