Confirmed with Link: Lightning sign Vlad Namestnikov | 1 year, $2.5M

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
I became fan of Tampa, when I first time turned on Tampa`s game and saw line Kuch Names Stamkos, what they did on ice, how they played, all passes it was awesome, so one of the reasons I felt in love with Tampa was this line...but now, I dont know, brain says "Lets look how it works,they will be fine" but heart dont like this deal. But good luck to Names, I hope he will play great for us

Reactions: Hint1k

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Remember the good times...

He had 16 goals playing for Detroit and Dallas, 2 teams that weren't great offensively. You know he's gonna score more than Cirelli. The one question mark I have is if you get to the playoffs, what do you do with him? What's his role? I recall that being a problem last time. Not really a playoff scorer, not really a shutdown guy, not really a grinder.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Remember the good times...

He had 16 goals playing for Detroit and Dallas, 2 teams that weren't great offensively. You know he's gonna score more than Cirelli. The one question mark I have is if you get to the playoffs, what do you do with him? What's his role? I recall that being a problem last time. Not really a playoff scorer, not really a shutdown guy, not really a grinder.

A weak gust of wind knocks this guy down.. he is not a playoff hockey player. He'll have to be buried on the 3rd line, with out 2nd line yet again being a shutdown line. Depth scoring is still an issue

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
A weak gust of wind knocks this guy down.. he is not a playoff hockey player. He'll have to be buried on the 3rd line, with out 2nd line yet again being a shutdown line. Depth scoring is still an issue
Agreed. Though, he's another Colton. Don't like what I saw from Colton in the playoffs. Time after time he looked lost and clueless. Now adding a guy we moved for good reason... seriously. 3rd line is alright but come playoffs we are f***ed.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
You know i'm not necessarily against this signing but really? At 2.5? I know he can play any F position which is nice but i'm just not so sure if he can find another offensive gear.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Great signing, Namestnikov is severely underrated. Palat won't be missed one bit now that Vladdy is back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad