Post-Game Talk: Panthers destroy Lightning to move on to the 2nd round!

Will the mods use this as the main board thread?

• No

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Nah

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Never

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Really sloppy but also seems like they are second guessing everything. Even simple things like finishing checks or dumping it in. Seems like these guys forgot this is the playoffs and need to bring the intensity up. Tampa isn't going to just lay down for them.

The beginning was ok but then they started to hesitate. I don't know if it's all the calls that are happening and they're afraid of the penalties but either way they can't play scared. The intensity has to go up.

Reactions: Justlou4545

Marco 85

Jan 13, 2021
Barkov is so cooked. He’ll never score another PO goal. Especially not in big games.
Always worried when Point, Kuch and Stammer have the puck.
Never think Barkov will score or looks to score
or want to score or desire to score.

Thewselius

Jul 24, 2003
Dallas so easy to root for. I mean I am jealous of them having Stankoven. Just the name alone deserves ice time.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Just need to break through the neutral zone and set somethin up

Apparently our dump and chase isnt working, cause everytime we do the player gets held or hit before they can get to it, gotta adjust.

Letting tampa enter easy and set up way too much, our defense is preventing most high danger attempts but still.

Just not lookin great minus the PK, that PP had a beautiful chance that barkov just hesitated on the shot and the pass, and once again just out hustled by tampa

Reactions: PSLguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad