Contract Termination: Leo Komarov

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Best of luck, Leo. May you have success playing back home in Eurasia. Really enjoyed his style of play before the injuries. First Estonian born player in the NHL.

C84792AA-53DA-42C4-8FD7-314E8F51C99D.gif

Ledge And Dairy

So when a player gets their contract terminated, what percentage of their cap hit is the team responsible for?
Both player and organization have to agree to the termination. Basically Leo decided the 1.655m he was still owed wasn't worth playing in the minors for. Probably thinks he can still get an NHL role elsewhere for around 1M or somthing

Reactions: uncleben

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I was told the Isles cap situation was one of the worst in the league... Lou said hold his Expresso.

Please learn how to spell espresso

I just figured it was an extra fast espresso, which Lou would probably drink when it’s business time. On a Wednesday…Like putting on his business socks….

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
Not much of a coffee drinker, but thanks for the correction.

i wanna aks why ya dinna make it out to be on poirpuss

(seriously, people who speak old newyorkese say 'expresso')

anyway, good luck leo. didn't love the speed, but i loved the happy warrior bit.

Reactions: Morrison

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
As if he's not the one that gave him that horrible contract lol
Leo served his purpose. Maybe Lou isn’t afraid to give guys contracts because he knows how to get out of them. LoL

Is this the best you got? He didn’t give Ladd and Boychuck their contracts. He did however give Pelech and Pulock their contracts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad