Legal stream options

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
So with NHL Gamecenter Live or whatever it was called gone, what options are there for local cordcutters to watch the Habs games?

I signed up for the FibeTV app from Bell with RDS and TVASports, but (of course, should have known) Bell removed credits I had on my account so instead of a 20$ hike it's turned out to be a 40$ hike... I'm ready to switch my internet connection to ebox or virgin, but what about the Habs?

SNNow would have blackouts right?

Other options?

Please keep illegal options or information regarding DNS spoofing SNNow out of this thread (I'm open to creative ideas through pms)

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
I'm using SNNow Premium in Southern Ontario and none of the Habs games are blacked out. Even the TSN regional games are available. This may depend on where you live.
Same there’s a map but if your close to Toronto your good only blackout that can occur is a local regional game for Toronto with Montreal which I don’t know if it will happen

CoupeStanley

Dec 1, 2003
Nicolet
coupestanley.com
For the year? Am I able to just sub to an iPad app for both? Or do I need a service provider like Bell?
No per month. 20$ rds 17$ tva + tx.
You can stream online or there is a mobile app for both. You can chromecast it.

There's also an app directly on Google TV, you just click on the game with the google tv remote. Probably the same on Apple.

You're not saving that much money over cable but you can cut the feed when the Habs are out so you are paying 6-7 month instead of 12.

Also, you have the game at the cabin, on the lake, at the gym. Everywhere.

I grew tired of illegal streams. Poor quality. Unreliable. No post-game show.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad