News Article: Lebreton...UPDATE - Agreement made with NCC.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PlayersLtd

Mar 6, 2019
the pic that was posted said there was as much as 1.2 cubic metric contaminated soil. PlayersLtd math was for 1.5 metric tonnes. the newspaper articles numbers seemed way off by his calculation so I asked. No one was talking about 10 acres. (hey)
The second article is pretty clear that the $170M estimate is for the entire area. I think this puts my numbers further into perspective as they seem reasonable as a proportion of Lebreton as a whole.

Reactions: Stylizer1

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
the pic that was posted said there was as much as 1.2 cubic metric contaminated soil. PlayersLtd math was for 1.5 metric tonnes. the newspaper articles numbers seemed way off by his calculation so I asked. No one was talking about 10 acres. (hey)
10 acres is the current project, if you aren't talking about 10 acres you might be in the wrong thread, since this thread is all about the 10 acres parcel which the sens would be developing. The estimated cost you cited was for a 50 acres parcel, making it difficult to draw any conclusions from for a 10 acres development..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad